    right click and select Properties, then click on the 'Find Target' button.
    It'll open Explorer on the folder where it is stored with the file itself
    selected.

    OG, Oct 29, 2009

  2. OG

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Do you mean some way to *Locate* a file?

    Mike "can 7 do that?" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Oct 30, 2009

  3. OG

    richard Guest

    Just learned that little trick in school today?

    richard, Oct 30, 2009
  4. OG

    OG Guest

    Why look through all your drives for a file with the same name as the one
    you saved, when you can go straight to the file you want?

    OG, Oct 30, 2009
  5. OG

    OG Guest

    It seems to be beyond most 'contributors' here.

    OG, Oct 30, 2009
  6. OG

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The OG Post:
    And what if it's not there? Should we use Evan's idea?

    OldGringo38, Oct 30, 2009
  7. OG

    OG Guest

    Yes, if it's not there, you're stuck with Evan's idea.

    OG, Oct 30, 2009