    key. Therefore i am kinda stuck with a computer that i cannot use for my
    post grad course that i am about to start.
    Any help would be much appreciated

    tracey.copeland, Sep 7, 2004

  2. tracey.copeland

    °Mike° Guest

    Open Office (free)
    http://www.openoffice.org/

    °Mike°, Sep 7, 2004

  3. tracey.copeland

    Hamman Guest

    buy a new copy?

    your uni should have a cheap rate for purchasing microsoft products. Derby,
    for example allow you do download the CD images for free if you are on one
    of thier courses.

    hamman

    Hamman, Sep 7, 2004
  4. tracey.copeland

    Robin Hood Guest

    Of course it is free. No one in their right mind would pay for that rubbish.

    Robin Hood, Sep 7, 2004
  5. tracey.copeland

    DC Guest

    Care to back that up, troll?

    DC, Sep 7, 2004
  6. tracey.copeland

    SgtMinor Guest

    A friend, who made little sense, told me to send you this link:

    "How to obtain a new product key for Office program setup"

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;823570

    SgtMinor, Sep 8, 2004
  7. tracey.copeland

    Robin Hood Guest

    If you ask politely rather than calling me a troll I might bother to go into
    detail.

    Robin Hood, Sep 8, 2004
  8. tracey.copeland

    nUt Guest

    Please do.

    nUt, Sep 8, 2004
  9. tracey.copeland

    °Mike° Guest

    Like no-one in their right mind would listen to a troll.

    PPOSTFU.

    °Mike°, Sep 8, 2004
  10. tracey.copeland

    °Mike° Guest