    are all unchecked and nothing that I can find is muted.
    TIA

    AntHony

    AntHony, Jun 23, 2004

  2. AntHony

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Of course you've checked your speakers' (hardware) volume controls.
    Also, I understand some games can capture your sound and require a
    reboot to release it. Have you tried this?

    Juan Pérez, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Did you find it yet? Maybe you should check to see if it's where you
    last put it.

    Doc S.

    Dr. Strangelove, Jun 23, 2004
  4. AntHony

    AntHony Guest

    Juan,

    Your a legend. I've just started using a laptop and what I've discovered
    thanks to you is that by sliding the thing into its bag it is winding down
    the vol controls. Mucho gracias, thanks mate.

    AntHony

    AntHony, Jun 23, 2004
  5. AntHony

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Por nada, amigo.

    Juan Pérez, Jun 23, 2004
  6. AntHony

    Linda Guest

    *all* sounds, plural. Rather than being left where he thinks he last put
    them, check if his notebook has a hole in it & they may be falling out when
    he is using it.

    Linda, Jun 23, 2004