    tell me how to correct this.
    Many thanks,
    Chiquita

    Chiquita, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Chiquita

    Unk Guest

    Post what the unknown devices were. (The yellow ones)

    Reseat the card, check all the cables, and connectors.
    If it still won't work, the sound card may have expired.

    Try removing the sound card from the device manager and reboot.
    See if Windows finds, and installs the drivers for it.
    Check the manufactures web site for driver updates.

    Unk, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Chiquita

    Chiquita Guest

    Thank you for answering, I don't know what happened but I was disconnected
    and then I turned my computer back on and then I had sound. I looked in the
    device manager and all the little yellow marks were gone.
    Thanks again,
    Chiquita

    Chiquita, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Chiquita

    Unk Guest

    You're welcome.

    I would STILL reseat the card, check all the cables, and connectors.
    It sounds like an intermittent connection: possibly caused by heat, dirt, or
    corrosion.

    Unk, Feb 8, 2004