    changes( that I know of). It has a C-Media sound card which worked great
    before. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

    Ed, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Microsoft caused it! Fixed it with XP

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Ed

    Miggsee Guest

    You get what you pay for. Have you thought to uninstall and reinstall your
    drivers?

    Miggsee, Jul 11, 2003
  4. Ed

    Brian H¹© Guest

    ME is crap.
    ME is crap.
    Me is crap.
    Understood?

    Brian H¹©, Jul 11, 2003
  5. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Thanks, for nothing.

    Ed, Jul 11, 2003
  6. Ed

    paul s Guest

    Yup ME is shite. ME lasted 2 weeks on my machine before I junked it, went
    back to 98se.

    paul s, Jul 11, 2003
  7. Ed

    gangle Guest

    How about if he just moves on?
    I agree with this, with or without the redundancy.
    Despite your eccentric way of saying, "I am crap,"
    I also agree.
    Yeah...them roids be nasty!

    gangle, Jul 11, 2003
  8. Ed

    Shep© Guest

    Do you have a,"Restore"point you can use?

    Shep©, Jul 11, 2003
  9. Ed

    Shep© Guest

    Why are you telling me?
    I don't have any problem with ME installs :)

    Shep©, Jul 11, 2003
  10. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Thanks, I think. I can understand your opinions of Windows ME, to a certain
    extent. Those opinions are yours and based on your experiences and I'm sure
    they hold much validity. I, for one and maybe the only one, have never had a
    problem with ME for the past 2 years on the 3 different pc's I've had. The
    fact remains, something caused this. I appreciate the posted opinions, truly
    do, but whatever caused this problem can be fixed if I get the right info.

    Ed, Jul 11, 2003