    Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from the creative website?
    this may help..

    Mark.

    Mark Hughes, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Mark Hughes

    Terry Guest

    Installed sp2 and lost all computer sound. I am using a sound blaster live
    value card. Uninstalled sp2 sound returned reinstalled and lost all sound
    again. All settings seem to be correct. Are there any known issues with
    this? Does anybody have a solution? Thanks

    Terry, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Mark Hughes

    ~misty Guest

    When I had that problem I poked around in Bios until i found where the sound
    area was.. checkmarked it and my sound was back.

    ~misty, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Yes reinstall the soundcard drivers.

    Tom - www.safercomputing.com, Apr 4, 2005