    media player does not give off any sound now. It is a XP system.
    I am at a loss on how to fix this I was hoping for a soulution?

    Thanks Kindly

    kiss, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Netscape 4.7 has real player not real audio. It could become the default
    player for an avi file but not for an mpeg or mpg file. You should get
    sound when playing an mpg file but may not when playing an avi file.
    Install the same version of windows media player again then the sound
    should work as it associates avi files with it.

    Baron Von Reeve, Jul 18, 2003