Lost setup cd

Discussion in 'Broadband Hardware' started by stupid redhead, Oct 18, 2007.

  1. I lost the setup CD that came with my MD-500 wireless base station. Is there
    a place where I can download the software?

    stupid redhead, Oct 18, 2007

  2. stupid redhead

    J Guest

    J, Oct 28, 2007

  3. stupid redhead

    alvin Guest

    hey J, would you also know the link to download the set up software for the
    MN-700? I just inherited an MN-700 but don't have a setup cd. thanks!

    alvin, Dec 1, 2007
  4. stupid redhead

    Chris H Guest

    You actually don't need the "setup" CD to run the MN-700 Broadband
    Networking router. It can be administered from within your browser by going
    to the default (normally) 192.168.2.1 IP address. However, there's more
    information - and a link to the latest firmware - in this Microsoft
    Knowledge Base article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Dec 1, 2007
  5. stupid redhead

    alvin Guest

    Well, thanks for the tip Chris H, with your info that the MN-700 is only WEP
    enabled, I guess I won't be setting it up to use. So, WEP is not secure at
    all eh?

    alvin, Dec 1, 2007
  6. stupid redhead

    Chris H Guest