    IEXPLORER so that it has the origional search option when you click on the
    magnifying glass button search.

    Hugh

    F Sutherland, Jul 2, 2005

  2. F Sutherland

    Matt Guest

    Do you mean that the button you used to click on to search has
    disappeared? If so...
    Right click on the toolbar you want it on in IE, and click on Customize.
    A window will pop up letting you add and remove the buttons you want and
    don't want.

    Using a website like http://www.google.com to search is oftentimes an
    easier thing to do, because it usually doesn't randomly disappear on you.

    Matt, Jul 3, 2005