    I lost my 'Run and 'LogOff' buttons at the Startmenu. I tried to go to
    'Probeties>Customize' but there is NO option for these buttons. Please
    help, how can I get these buttons back in my Startmenu?

    Volker, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Volker

    Evan Platt Guest

    Windows 95?
    98?
    XP Pro?
    Xp Home?
    NT?

    Evan Platt, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Volker

    Jimchip Guest

    You forgot 2000 :)

    Jimchip, Aug 12, 2006
  4. Volker

    Engineer Guest

    1. Open gpedit by double clicking on 'gpedit.msc'
    (C:\WINNT\system32\gpedit.msc)
    2. Open 'User configuration' -> 'Administrative Templates' ->'Start Menu &
    Toolbar'
    3. In the right pane find 'Remove Run from start menu' and right click on
    it....choose properties.
    4. Check to see if it is enabled.
    5. Repeat procedure for remove/add Logoff.

    Engineer, Aug 12, 2006
  5. Volker

    Pennywise Guest

    XP home doesn't have that command available.

    Assuming XP, http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm #117 might
    be an option

    Pennywise, Aug 12, 2006
  6. Volker