  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    Copy the icons from All Users start menu.

    rifleman, Nov 13, 2003

  2. I have lost the list of programs on my start menu
    is there any way short of running my app recovery to get them back?

    Dennis Rockow, Nov 13, 2003

  3. rifleman

    Boomer Guest

    Who are you talking to?

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Nov 13, 2003
  4. nothing in the program folder for all users or all user 2 what next?

    Dennis Rockow, Nov 13, 2003
  5. talking to anyone who can help.

    I havelost all my progams from the start menu and am loath to run an app
    recovery except as a last resort

    Dennis Rockow, Nov 13, 2003