    I can open a document ... modify it ... and that's all. I can't even not
    save him :-(

    Thanks for your help.

    Robert, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Robert

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Robert tried to scribble ...
    Have you tried to right click the grey bit below the Top Window bar and
    select the toolbars you need.

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Robert

    SgtMinor Guest

  4. Robert

    Liz Guest

    In full screen mode Word removes screen elements like the menu bar,
    toolbars, and scroll bars. To restore your toolbars and menus, turn off full screen
    mode.
    If a document is open, press ALT+V, and then press U to turn off full screen mode.

    Liz, Oct 22, 2003