    going to have to contact news.cis.dfn.de again and wait to be registered
    again?

    "Juno sucks long after the last suck"

    Viewasku1977, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    You were sent an email when you registered. It has your password
    in it. Hopefully, you have kept that email safe.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Viewasku1977

    Viewasku1977 Guest

    Alas. Gone thanks to Juno. I've never had to put in my password before though.
    Does erasing the email somehow void the account sign in?
    "Juno sucks long after the last suck"

    Viewasku1977, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    Please include some of the message you are replying to.

    I forgot my password. Should I just register again?
    http://news.individual.net/faq.html#4.2
    "No, please don't.
    Write to "" instead, and ask us to
    send your account data again. You will receive an e-mail with
    all the necessary information. Should you be using a different
    e-mail address by now, please tell us the e-mail address that
    you used for registration."

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003
  5. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003
  6. Viewasku1977

    Psytaur Guest

    As per this link http://news.individual.net/faq.html#4.2 you will
    find this suggestion. Have had to do it myself once and they will reply
    quickly.

    Psytaur, Aug 3, 2003
  7. Viewasku1977

    Viewasku1977 Guest

    Thanks. That's a relief! I wonder how long it will take to hear back...

    Viewasku1977, Aug 3, 2003
  8. Viewasku1977

    Viewasku1977 Guest

    Viewasku1977, Aug 3, 2003
  9. Viewasku1977

    Psytaur Guest

    As Mike said, just email them and include whatever information you can
    offer. I've had dozens of addresses by the time I lost the password and
    just guessed on some possiblities, they'll figure it out (also, they
    don't care who your isp was or is now, it just helps them confirm who
    you are).

    Psytaur, Aug 3, 2003
  10. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    Your emails are covered in cobwebs?

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003
  11. Viewasku1977

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    Of course - I used to keep them in my ex's underwear ;-)

    slumpy, Aug 3, 2003
  12. Viewasku1977

    °Mike° Guest

    No wonder she's your ex. :)