Lost my Back and Forward

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Carole & Phil Silverman, Mar 24, 2007.

  1. My Back and Forward disappeared on my screen. Help!

    Phil

    Carole & Phil Silverman, Mar 24, 2007

  2. Carole & Phil Silverman

    meerkat Guest

    I wonder where they`re hiding.

    Now take a deep breath, and ask a proper question,
    explaining your problem properly.

    meerkat, Mar 24, 2007

  3. Carole & Phil Silverman

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Are they hiding between your up and down?

    WTF are you talking about? What "Back and Forward"? Are you talking about a
    TV or a PC or a DVD or a VCR or what?

    WhzzKdd, Mar 24, 2007
  4. Carole & Phil Silverman

    Vanguard Guest

    You are too fat when standing sideways to the mirror. Diet or get a
    wider mirror.

    Did you really expect any help asking such a vague question, or are you
    a troll wannabe? Read:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Vanguard, Mar 24, 2007
  5. Carole & Phil Silverman

    Ben Myers Guest

    If you are referring to Internet Explorer, click "View", "Toolbars", "Customize",
    "Reset", then "Close".

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Mar 24, 2007
  6. See if Carole has it.