    find it?

    Thanks,
    Don

    Donnie, May 12, 2004

  2. Donnie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ....the bookcase...

    Ken Briscoe, May 12, 2004

  3. Donnie

    Jtyc Guest

    check........

    baby check baby 1, 2, 3.

    Jtyc, May 12, 2004
  4. Donnie

    Jose Guest

    Check recycle bin....if u dont find it there...check trash...still no
    hope...check........

    Jose, May 12, 2004
  5. Donnie

    Kat Guest

    UNDER the bookcase... and if it's not there, check the toilet... your
    MCP dreams may be drifting down the drain...

    Kat, May 12, 2004
  6. Donnie

    kpg Guest

    I have forgotten everything I know, but I now
    remember things I had forgotten when I knew
    the stuff I forgot. Now I know stuff but it's
    different than what I knew before I forgot.

    kpg

    kpg, May 12, 2004
  7. Donnie

    Never Guest

    Is anyone going to post the email address for
    ? I would, but I can't remember it.

    Never, May 12, 2004
  8. Donnie

    SJ Guest

    SJ, May 13, 2004
  9. Donnie

    Brat Guest

    damn... you are right... now what was that email address for
    again?? geez it was right on the tip of my tongue...
    don't you HATE when that happens... I think it was

    Brat, May 13, 2004
  10. Donnie

    Guest Guest

    I have just one question
    How many out of work comedians are there hanging out on this board? :

    OH Lord , can this really be the end
    to be stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues again!

    Guest, May 13, 2004
  11. Donnie

    Jose Samuel Guest

    How many mcse's to change a light bulb?

    Jose Samuel, May 13, 2004
  12. Donnie

    Neil Guest

    you will have to call the help desk for that answer

    Neil, May 13, 2004
  13. Donnie

    Neil Guest

    he put it in the dryer. I lose socks that way all the time. sorry buddy
    but it looks like the dryer gremlin has your MCP id and it is GONE now...

    Neil, May 13, 2004
  14. Donnie

    JaR Guest

    None. It's a hardware problem.

    JaR
    A+ Thug

    JaR, May 13, 2004
  15. Donnie

    Neil Guest

    ok but if they are Christmas tree lights you might need your Networking+

    Neil, May 13, 2004
  16. Donnie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    sad but true.

    Ken Briscoe, May 13, 2004
  17. Donnie

    Guest Guest

    Dear MCP

    Please contact Microsoft's Education and Certifications department for MCP ID

    Thanks
    Debarshi

    Guest, May 13, 2004
  18. Donnie