    I tried to compact files but failed. Then I lost all my mail in my
    inbox only. Other mail in different folders are still their.

    Is there is any way to regain these mail. Thanks in advance. Ism

    ism, Apr 3, 2009

  2. ism

    Dan C Guest

    The best way would be to format your hard drive.

    Dan C, Apr 3, 2009

  3. Many people do, it seems, especially when they allow the number (and
    size) of email in a box to get excessively large. OE is known for
    stuffing itself up.
    Odd that you post from Google Groups, but have forgotten those folks
    have a fairly good search engine.

    http://lmgtfy.com?q=0x800C0133
    You might also want to check out: http://insideoe.com/
    Probably not. You could always use a better email program.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 3, 2009
  4. ism

    Gordon Guest

    What a tosser!

    Gordon, Apr 3, 2009
  5. ism

    Dan C Guest

    "Tosser"? Well, I'm not really a pitcher, but play a decent second
    base. Thanks for the compliment!

    Dan C, Apr 6, 2009