    blockbuster dvds and i think something fishy is going on.

    can anyone else verify that no booklets/cards come with these dvds?

    thanks in advance!

    amanda siegelson, Feb 10, 2004

  2. amanda siegelson

    Shadowspawn Guest

    no books on either of mine although my Sea Biscuit game with the
    freaking NOVEL. It's funny - I could care less about the inserts but
    I still feel cheated when they aren't in there. I think the only
    insert I ever looked at was Blue Brothers where they actually told
    what they inserted into the movie in the chapter list.

    Shadowspawn, Feb 11, 2004

  3. amanda siegelson

    Rich Clark Guest

    _Seabiscuit_ isn't a novel. It's history. Really well done, too, and very
    entertaining. The book and the film complement each other well. It's
    fascinating to see just how loosely the truth can played without making it
    exactly untruthful.

    It's an interesting contrast with, say, "The Perfect Storm," another movie
    based on a work of nonfiction but which managed to manipulate the facts to
    such an extent it would have been better to twist them a little more, change
    the title, and call it something else.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Feb 12, 2004