    Any help is great.

    Thanks!

    HG

    Herbie Garcia, May 20, 2004

  2. Herbie Garcia

    Biz Guest

    "Herbie Garcia" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Howdy all!
    >
    > I heard a rumor that FOX will put the Second Season on 2 seperate DVD
    > Boxsets.
    >
    > Any truth to this?
    >
    > Any help is great.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > HG

    Do you have a URL to show us the rumour?

    Biz, May 20, 2004

  3. Herbie Garcia

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Do you have a URL to show us the rumour? >><BR><BR>

    A bit more than a rumor.

    <A HREF="http://tvshowsondvd.com/news.cfm">TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
    News</A>

    Scroll down to the story from 5/14/2004

    SoHillsGuy, May 20, 2004
  4. Herbie Garcia wrote:

    > I heard a rumor that FOX will put the Second Season on 2 seperate DVD
    > Boxsets.
    >
    > Any truth to this?

    Yep: Cost vs. Marketability...At least we're getting one.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, May 20, 2004
  5. Herbie Garcia

    Rob Guest

    www.tvshowsondvd.com

    Rob, May 20, 2004
  6. Herbie Garcia

    jayembee Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote:

    > Herbie Garcia wrote:
    >
    >> I heard a rumor that FOX will put the Second Season on 2
    >> seperate DVD Boxsets.
    >>
    >> Any truth to this?

    > Yep: Cost vs. Marketability...At least we're getting one.

    And it looks like Image is trying the same thing with S1 of
    COMBAT!

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 20, 2004