    Any way - is there a newsgroup I could download it from?

    Cheers,

    James.

    James Thompson, Jul 4, 2004

  2. James Thompson

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004

  3. James Thompson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Do you have *no* internet options? For instance, turn on the address toolbar
    in any Windows Explorer window, then try a web address - does it take you
    there? If so, you can cut/paste this link:
    into that address bar, and it may help you with your problem (ummmm....that
    *is* assuming you are using Windows XP)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2004