    difference.
    How do I now Tell the programs what connection to use.
    Cheers and Thanks

    Ockerr, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Ockerr

    Evan Platt Guest

    What error message are you getting in IE?

    Evan Platt, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Ockerr

    Ockerr Guest

    No Error Message other than, It cant Connect, or Page not Found.

    It just seems like the programs cant find the Broadband connection.
    Cheers and Thanks

    Ockerr, Apr 20, 2006
  4. You could try this: http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 20, 2006
  5. Ockerr

    Ockerr Guest

    "Margolotta" You Dumb Shit, Read the Post and study it before opening your
    Big Mouth.

    Of course I'm on the Net, You must be a fool to think otherwise.
    As your probably poor with no schooling, and totaly uneducated and just
    have a Commodore 64 I guess you have never heard of people Posting from
    Internet Cafe's, or even having another Computer to post from, Have you
    never thought that most of the Posts in this forum are from people with
    Computer problems, a lot of them are not posting from their own Computers.
    Man you are certainly the Dimwit of the week.
    Suggestion, Strip of Naked , stand in front of the Mirror and Just see how
    sick you actually look. You Weed.

    Ockerr, Apr 20, 2006
  6. Don't keep everything bottled up inside, you've got to get things off
    your chest sometimes.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 20, 2006
  7. Ockerr

    Margolotta Guest

    I did - allow me to refresh your, obviously failing, memory.

    "Something has happened My Browser IE wont go onto the net anymore..."

    This proves you don't know the difference. You don't browse the Internet,
    you illiterate product of sibling marriage, you browse the World Wide Web.

    I didn't. You said that IE wouldn't (and I quote) "go onto the net
    anymore..." [/sic/] so methinks it is you who is the fool...

    Judging by the spelling mistakes, grammatical and punctuation errors in this,
    and your original post, methinks it is you who flunked school (probably
    because you were never there...). Allow me to educate you....
    That should be 'you're'; 'your' is a possessive adjective meaning 'belonging
    to you'.

    probably poor with no schooling

    12 O'-Levels, 4 A'-Levels and a degree.

    Totally (please note spelling)

    uneducated and just

    Actually do have a C64 in the loft. My current computer is a Power Mac G5.

    I guess you have never heard of people Posting from

    Why does 'posting' require a capital 'P'? And of course I've heard of
    Internet cafes (please note that plurals do NOT require apostrophes - ever.)
    And what has an Internet cafe got to do with the fact you don't know the
    difference between the Internet and the Web?!

    You didn't say you couldn't connect to the 'net - you said that IE couldn't
    connect to the 'net - but IE doesn't connect to the 'net - it's a web
    browser. Ergo, you don't know the difference between the 'net and the WWW.

    Have you
    Why does 'computer' require a capital 'C'? This group is not exclusively for
    computer problems, either. Oh and questions require question marks (?).
    I'm glad you recognise yourself. Have a Moron of the Month Award to add to
    your, ever-growing, collection.

    More superfluous punctuation and capitalisation; and strip of naked what? Or
    did you mean 'off'? Please learn how to spell...

    stand in front of the Mirror

    Yet another extraneous capital.

    and Just see how
    And another. Suggest you fix that keyboard.

    Suggest you remove the splinter from your own eye - before seeking to remove
    the plank from anyone else's.

    Margolotta, Apr 20, 2006
  8. Ockerr

    Ockerr Guest

    Margolotta

    You are a work of art.
    At least you made me laugh today.

    I will now have a silly grin for the rest of the day.

    Cheers

    Ockerr, Apr 20, 2006
  9. Ockerr

    clot Guest