    I've never thought much about fonts; they've just always been there.
    Where/how do I get them back? I probably had 50 or more before this
    happened.

    phh, Feb 15, 2005

  2. phh

    chuckie® Guest

    Put CD in, Control Panel>Fonts>File> Install New Font...it will
    automatically search for new fonts, perhaps they are there, if it finds them
    click 'Select All' and install, if not, have it search the Win2000 CD. This
    may not work, as they may be hidden in one of the .cabs, but it might. If,
    perchance, it doesn't, you may have to re-reinstall Win2000...luck...

    chuckie®, Feb 15, 2005