    HP with a 1394 stock card and a Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet for
    HP Card. Been thru all the help and followed but still can not turn on
    the ICS service. THXXXXX.

    Chauwley, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Chauwley

    SwissTony Guest

    to get ICS running i needed to enable the following:
    Application layer gateway
    remote access connection manager
    To start them, click start-click run-type services.msc then press enter
    Find the 2 services above- right click each one- click properties.
    In startup type, select automatic, then click apply.
    Now click the previously blacked out start button. then click ok.
    Ones these two are running, find internet connection sharing and do the
    same.

    SwissTony, Feb 25, 2005