losing wlan connection after automatic reset

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I am using a Wireless G Adsl gateway from Linksys : The WAG54G-E1
    After a while the gateway resets automatic, after that the gateway starts
    again but the wlan connection is not coming back. Can somebody explain to
    me, why the router resets spontanesously and the wlan connection is not
    coming back after that.
    (when I use a cable between router and pc, then the lan(not the wireless
    one) is working again after resetting.
    Its very irritating to lose again and again the wlan connection, then I put
    off the power and put it on again, then its all working for a while.

    I hope somebody can help me out

    Thanks anyway

    Regards

    Rob