    more than an annoyance; it has become an obsession. It was an annoyance at
    10 am this morning, but has now been upgraded.

    Thanks to all in advance - LUIE

    ZuZu, Nov 25, 2003

  2. ZuZu

    Boomer Guest

    Install, at least, the first three.
    Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware