    wireless network is not suitable for a constant DB connection or is there a
    solution.

    Thanks.

    Brendan Chan, Oct 30, 2008

  2. Brendan Chan

    Pavel A. Guest

    As MVP Jack wrote, wireless connections are not very stable.
    Therefore they present a challenge for applications developed
    for wired networks.
    Today's applications created with web connectivity in mind
    (including wireless) typically use synchronization approach:
    they work on a local (fast, reliable) copy of the data,
    and sync it with remote/shared copy, as the network conditions allow.
    The MS Office Outlook is a good example.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 30, 2008

  3. Brendan Chan

    Brendan Chan Guest

    Thanks PA... time for me to convert my Access application into a web-based
    application.

    Brendan Chan, Oct 31, 2008