    not sure ?

    Thanks,
    Rob

    xxx, Sep 11, 2005

  2. xxx

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Yeah, you can have a RR Tech person come out and take a look at your
    situation. Maybe the modem, the NIC, cable problem, connection to the ISP
    etc, etc could be the problem and you really don't have the means to
    determine what the issue is unless it's obvious.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 11, 2005

  3. xxx

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Hi, Buane, do they have phones in your country? ;-)

    Dr. Bill, Sep 11, 2005
  4. xxx

    Render Me Guest

    Which brand of Cable modem are you using?

    Render Me, Sep 11, 2005
  5. xxx

    Render Me Guest

    He can look in the log files of the modem..

    Render Me, Sep 11, 2005
  6. xxx

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Please, by all menas, he can have the Tech look at them.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 11, 2005
  7. I would rather call Time Warner, and ask them what the problem is.

    Regina Marron, Sep 11, 2005