    with kevin costner and an episode of The Prisoner dvd

    allergy

    http://tv.fragment.tv

    aeQea, Apr 25, 2004

  2. aeQea

    Mark B. Guest

    I think someone forgot to take their meds...

    Mark B., Apr 25, 2004

  3. aeQea

    aeQea Guest

    I think someone forgot to take their meds...

    i think you should get punched in the face and if you watched the DVD
    you would see it yourself idiothead

    http://tv.fragment.tv

    aeQea, Apr 26, 2004
  4. aeQea

    Mark B. Guest

    "idiothead", LOL. Does your mommy know you're using the computer?

    Mark B., Apr 26, 2004
  5. If you want somebody else to verify it you will have to tell us if this
    is the extended edition or the theatrical release.

    --
    "Don't ask me, I'm just a girl!"
    --Hilary Clinton

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Apr 26, 2004
  6. aeQea

    Rob Guest

    I checked mine and it said something like [illegible name, but
    includes the letters 'a' and 'Q'] is a dork.

    Rob, Apr 26, 2004
  7. aeQea

    BubbCoop Guest

    <<i think you should get punched in the face and if you watched the DVD
    you would see it yourself idiothead>>

    I've watched the DVD. It's not there.

    BubbCoop, Apr 26, 2004
  8. aeQea

    Jordan Lund Guest

    If you're going to pull a prank like this you need to ID which version
    has it. The 4 disc version or the 2 disc version. If it's the 4 disc
    then which disc?

    Oh, yeah, you might want to turn subtitles off... :^)

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Apr 27, 2004