    powered them back up, and then the wireless PC was able to get back online
    again.

    Anybody have any ideas about what was going on? Thanks.

    Papa, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Hi,

    You can check with D-Link to see if there is a firmware update for your
    router available. Their support web site is http://support.dlink.com/

    If you are up to date with your firmware or there is no firmware update
    available, I would suggest contacting D-Link technical support directly.

    Best Luck
    Chris Gual [MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Jan 19, 2005

  3. Papa