    then I get a few "Request Time out" and then back to normal.

    I have checked the NTL Server Status page and nothing there..

    Thanks

    John, May 26, 2006

  2. John

    Billy B Guest

    This group is part of usenet and no connection with NTL.
    Alas the very fact you mention NTL ensures a very unpleasent,
    morbidly obese, dentally challenged, workshy bint from
    Buckinghamshire will get manic and slag you off for being
    with NTL. You are best advised not to bother with any replies
    you may receive in this group but contact NTL direct.

    Billy B, May 26, 2006

  3. John

    Jimchip Guest

    [snip]

    I think that it's Robin Hood, up to his old antics. The Sheriff is out
    looking for him now.

    Jimchip, May 26, 2006
  4. John

    Margolotta Guest

    Hey learn the difference between 'loose' and 'lose', moron!

    Margolotta, May 26, 2006
  5. John

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Margolotta.

    'lose' is when you remember The Game ;)

    Ponder, May 26, 2006
  6. There's nothing worse than a loose connection.

    Blinky the Shark, May 26, 2006
  7. John

    Whiskers Guest

    They go feral, and form herds that plague the native flora and fauna out on
    the plains and steppes of the internet. In bad weather they descend on
    the smaller settled communities and raid their bandwidth barns, causing
    untold hardship.

    Whiskers, May 26, 2006
  8. Yes there is. A lose connection is far worse! <hehheh>

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 26, 2006
  9. John

    Mr Billy B Guest

    I can't stop laughing! She just can't stop herself!
    Hey Sarah J. Balfour I suggest you do a google groups search on your nic
    of "margolotta" and sort by date, and read whats being said of you lately.

    Mr Billy B, May 27, 2006
  10. John

    Barry OGrady Guest

    You are loosing it.