    Any responses from owners of the C-740 or similar camera (C-730,
    C-750, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

    James_M

    James M, Jul 17, 2004

  2. James M

    Pete Guest

    They all do it. Not a problem. Apparently they made things a little loose
    so that they could use a smaller motor.

    Pete, Jul 17, 2004

  3. James M

    Bob Guest

    I read your post today, and the one following it. I too bought a Oly
    C740 and after checking it over, discovered the lense seems a little
    loose.(When shaking it gently) I wondered if mine was defective or are
    they all this way. I feel better knowing that possibly they all are a
    bit loose.
    Bob in Texas

    Bob, Jul 28, 2004
  4. James M

    TRR Guest

    My new C755 rattles slightly also....must be normal. Works like a champ
    so I'm not worried. Enjoy !!

    TRR, Jul 28, 2004
  5. James M

    Sabineellen Guest

    I have an HP945 and if i move the lens with my fingers when its extended it
    does seem to move with me left and right, if that's what you mean by loose. So
    I guess they all are made this way.

    Sabineellen, Jul 28, 2004