Looks like time is running out for everyone.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jul 28, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Jul 28, 2009

  2. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Jul 28, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Yeah, well I'm not getting older, everyone else's eyes are changing how they
    see the colour of my hair. There's no mention of math or a paper to back it up.
    Even if there was, you can prove damn near anything with math. It's a
    theory if the math works. It's onjecture if you dream it up and
    it's a *law* if it matches reality. As in Newtons laws of motion.

    Sorry, but I'll believe Hawking before I believe some nobody from Spain trying
    to make a name for himself.

    chuckcar, Jul 28, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Chuckie poo-poos the theory.

    Which means that the theory is probably not too far from actual fact.

    Aardvark, Jul 28, 2009
  5. No biggie. When time "stops" its forward motion it will simply run in reverse
    and start over :)

    The universe *is* strings...however the "strings" are bunjie cords...

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp
    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 28, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Mike Yetto, Jul 28, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    ..-----
    | Sorry – Page not found
    |
    | This page no longer exists on BreakingNews.ie.
    '-----

    So time certainly ran out on that one ...

    Whiskers, Jul 29, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    Whiskers, Jul 29, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Nah. You just took your time visiting the link.

    Aardvark, Jul 29, 2009
  10. Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Jul 29, 2009
  11. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    After posting, and then seeing your earlier article, I noticed that the
    copy/paste I used to 'repair' the wrap-broken link, had introduced a
    spurious character on the URL.

    Whiskers, Jul 29, 2009
  12. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Jul 29, 2009
  13. Aardvark

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Aardvark Post:
    To all whom are concerned: The oceans will be dry before time runs
    out, so don't sweat it. <g> Time factors involved would be that of
    Aardvark dipping the oceans dry with a sugar spoon. Do not go to
    your shelter.
    PS: I believe that web page is originated by a people of which some
    are still living in the dark ages.

    OldGringo38, Jul 29, 2009
  14. Aardvark

    rd Guest

    Too late. That was 3 days ago. Time's up.

    rd, Jul 31, 2009
  15. Paul is dead.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Oct 24, 2009
  16. §ñühw¤£f, Oct 24, 2009
  17. You're the eggman? Kookoo kachoo?

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Oct 24, 2009
  18. Yes, yes I am.

    ^_^

    --

    www.snuhwolf.9f.com | http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/
    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \[email protected]_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    _..._ ___ ___ ___ ___ _..._
    ,' `::. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,~ `:. ,' `::.
    : `::: `:: `:: `:: `:: `:::
    : .::: .:: .:: .:: .:: .:::
    : .:::`. .;' `. .;' `. .;'.`. .;': .:::
    : .::: `.' .`.'.: `.' ::`.' :. .:::
    :. .::' ::: : `: .:::
    `: .:: : : .::'
    : .:: . :. .::
    : ::' `: .::.
    .\ `: ,: :. : .::.:
    :.\ :. :.: :`: .' .::.:
    ::`. : :':: : `: : .;'.:
    : `.; :'.:: : :: ;:' ::
    . :' .::. .: .:: :
    : :' ::: :' .:: .
    : `:: : .::
    :' .::. .: .:::
    : .::: ,:. .:. :' .:::
    : .:::,' `:. ,' `:.: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    : .::: ::: ::: .:::
    `._ .::'.`._.::' `._.::'.`._ .::' _ Seal _

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 25, 2009
  19. Aardvark

    Kent Wills Guest

    If you're the eggnog, who is the cinnamon?

    Kent Wills, Oct 26, 2009
  20. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    Objection. Eggnog cannot exist in a vacuum.

    Mara, Oct 26, 2009