    link) and any pitfalls I need to watch out for.

    Many thanks for your time.

    Ian.

    IanE, Nov 15, 2006

  2. www.123-reg.co.uk are good people to deal with - their site explains pretty
    much everything, and if you do have any issues their tech support people are
    very good.

    Richard Parkin, Nov 15, 2006

  3. IanE

    IanE Guest

    Thanks for that Richard. Will have a look shortly.

    I did come across 1&1 (www.1and1.co.uk) and was wondering whether
    anyone can recommend this company as their pricing seems very good.

    Ian.

    IanE, Nov 15, 2006
  4. IanE

    Old Gringo Guest

    doteasy.com been using them for a few years now, good service all
    the way around. Sub. of Tucows. At least worth a look see.
    Good Luck.

    Old Gringo, Nov 15, 2006
  5. IanE

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    www.freeparking.co.uk

    Don't go by price. It's generally misleading as everything on low price
    systems is usually extra.

    Freeparking have an email support system and are very responsive to
    questions.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 15, 2006