    any ideas on how i could get a copy of this. any help is appreciated.
    thanks,
    cindy

    Cindy Stuart, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Cindy Stuart

    Old Gringo Guest

    Cindy, I did about 500 clicks and no luck. Could have been done live
    and not recorded. ??
    http://tinyurl.com/33adps

    Old Gringo, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Cindy Stuart

    doS Guest

    KCET Studios - 4401 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California,
    USA

    write them.....

    doS, Jun 11, 2007
  4. I've been shooting stuff there since 1996. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Cindy Stuart

    ericthatsme

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I recorded this to VHS when it played, and a few years ago converted it to DVD. The quality is not the best, but at least I can still watch it. If there was a way to get you a copy I would. I am still however looking for a dvd release of the great play.

    ericthatsme, Oct 6, 2012