Looking for unique web-based email. (Warning: Crossposted Post)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vbMark, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Hello,

    I am looking for an online, web-based email service that will allow me
    do the following things automatically:

    1) Filter incoming emails by subject line.

    2) Set up some kind of script that will remove a portion of the email
    body. Specifically I want to remove some characters at the end.

    3) Forward that email to another email account.

    I know it's a stretch but thanks for your help.

    Thanks!
    vbMark

    ------------------------------­---
    http://www.vbmark.com
    Only the best freeware.
    http://free-content.blogspot.com
    ------------------------------­---

    vbMark, Jul 27, 2005

  2. vbMark

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
    of the following.

    Ad-Aware

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    it can be analyzed.

    HijackThis

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005

  3. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Either you replied to the wrong post or you really don't understand
    what I'm looking for.

    Thank you for trying to help though.

    ------------------------------­---------

    vbMark, Jul 27, 2005
  4. vbMark

    Mister2u Guest

    Secret Squiddle, Jul 27, 2005
  6. vbMark

    pcbutts1 Guest

    My, how vicious you are.
    You owe me five bucks.
    The next money you spend should be on bales of pine straw.
    These days? I forget.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005