    LiteOn does not currently offer it officially to the US market.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Arawak

    old john Guest

    just picked this up off google for you..J

    Posted on Friday 27th at 10:26 by SirQUK

    Whilst browsing CDR-Info, we have been made aware of a new standalone DVD
    player from Liteon with some very nice specifications. Read on to find out
    exactly what this player can do.
    "LiteOn America announced its first DVD NetPlayer, the LVD-2010. This
    network connectable DVD player merges plug-and-play capabilities with the
    latest in home entertainment technology, including playback of streaming
    video and audio contents stored in PCs, listening to WebRadio via the
    Ethernet and the viewing of high quality MPEG4 and XviD video.

    old john, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:48:26 GMT, "old john"

    Thanks. I know all about the player which is why I'm trying to find a
    US importer of it since it isn't sold by the manufacturer locally.

    Arawak, May 3, 2005