    I'm looking for an online storage company that will let me open an account
    for one month only. I need to store 100-200MB of files, and I expect the
    bandwidth usage for the month to be as high as 25GB. Any suggestions? TIA

    Nsagio, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Nsagio

    Bill Logan Guest

    TIA

    Why not talk to your host about the temp extra - I am sure they would
    oblige.

    Bill Logan, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Nsagio

    Jimmy Guest

    There is not any temporary ones I know off try searching google, most
    are for one year:
    www.123-reg.co.uk

    Jimmy, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Nsagio

    Matt Probert Guest

    Tera-byte will let you operate on a month on month basis.

    www.tera-byte.com

    Matt

    Matt Probert, Aug 3, 2004
  5. They will also allow you to use webspace for storage only, as I did with
    them.

    Charles Sweeney, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Nsagio

    rozerdemit

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes what he said is true. I too did the same way. we don't want to post some where and link in our site is heave process. Instead of doing like this we can post in our site itself is better.....

    rozerdemit, Jan 4, 2010
  7. Nsagio

    rozordermit

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I too agree with the above post and there is not any temporary ones I know off try searching google

    rozordermit, Mar 17, 2010