    I'm new in school for the IT field and I'm tring to find out if anyone knows
    of a web site that is good for study packets and practice exams for
    certification's?

    Guest, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Guest

    MickeyM Guest

    ....so many places look best in the rear view mirror.

    Have similar situation. Interested in MOS cert. practice exams,
    discussion group, study guides and everything else that might be useful
    professionally.

    Please forward doc's of interest as I will do same for you as I locate
    links, etc. The more specific your posts re: your interests, the more
    helpful I will try to be.

    Thanx,

    MickeyM

    MickeyM, Jan 12, 2006