    phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this model,
    they might renamed the phone.

    -Latin.

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    Soren Rathje Guest

    I presume they are Siemens OptiPoint 300a's ??

    White/Grey phone, two line display, two rows of functionkeys with a
    dialpad between..

    What firmware release - 2.0 or 2.5 ?

    /Soren

    Soren Rathje, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Soren Rathje Guest

    You should be able to find your way from here:

    http://www.siemens.com/index.jsp?sd...77912s9t4u0z1&sdc_sid=8781154315&sdc_ggid=17&

    /Soren

    Soren Rathje, Apr 3, 2005