    The Go Up extension (it allows you to to easily navigate up a level on a
    site) appears to be broken with 1.0.3.
    Does anyone know of a similar extension? TIA.

    xModem, Apr 20, 2005

  2. xModem

    Moz Champion Guest

    Latest version
    Version:
    0.9.1
    Released:
    2005-02-26
    Size:
    9.6KB
    For:
    Firefox 1.0
    Supported languages:
    en it-IT

    Did you uninstall it prior to installing it on 1.03? There is a note to
    unistall previous versions prior to this one, that may apply to this
    version as well.

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?s=0567fd5961edf8ea57cc78826eb38c1f&showtopic=243

    Moz Champion, Apr 20, 2005

  3. xModem

    xModem Guest

    No previous version installed now. I reformatted my HD and reinstalled
    everything from scratch this week.

    It appears here http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/clav/In that the author's Link
    Toolbar is also broken. I would imagine it's just a matter of time before he
    updates them.

    xModem, Apr 20, 2005
  4. xModem

    Rom Guest

    Have a look at Diggler 0.9 <http://diggler.mozdev.org/>.
    Works with Firefox 1.0.3 here.

    Rom, Apr 20, 2005
  5. xModem

    xModem Guest

    Does the trick. Thanks.

    xModem, Apr 20, 2005
  6. xModem

    Splibbilla Guest

    or googlebar. and has other uses. not sure if it's uneconomically "bloated" versus other alts.

    --
    All Gecko/1.7.7: 2005041417
    1 WinXP + Ff 1.0.3 + GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView,

    Splibbilla, Apr 24, 2005
  7. xModem

    xModem Guest

    I thought that might be redundant, given the built-in Google search box, and
    the highlight features of Firefox.

    xModem, Apr 24, 2005