    or other materials?

    Thanks for any guidance!

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jun 25, 2006

  2. Jonathan Roberts

    rick Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:44:10 -0500, "Jonathan Roberts"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I would like to learn more about VoIP. I have a networking background so I
    >have stumbled through a lot of it already. I found this book with fairly
    >good reviews: Voice over IP Fundamentals (Hardcover) by Davidson, Peters,
    >and Gracely. Any opinions on it? Any recommendations for other good books
    >or other materials?
    >
    >Thanks for any guidance!
    >
    >Jonathan

    Hi Jonathan,

    Voip-info.org has a lot of information that you can look at if you
    want to learn more. It has a lot of basic information there as well.
    hth.

    Cant help you with book though, havent read any :D

    * We buy and sell new/used networking equipment. Please contact me if
    you have any offers or are interested in buying *

    ** GUARANTEED REAL CISCO, in stock! ALL prices in USD **

    50 x CP-7940G= NEW IN BOX @ $260/each

    50 x CP-7960G= NEW IN BOX @ $320/each

    2 x CISCO1760 (64D/32F) USED @ $500.00

    1 x CISCO1760-VPN/K9 (96D/32F) USED @ $650.00

    1 x CISCO3640 (64D/32F) USED @ $375.00

    5 x CISCO7206VXR= [chassis with single AC power ONLY] NEW IN BOX @ $3800/each

    20 x NM-2FE2W USED @ $550/each

    2 x NPE-G1= NEW IN BOX @ $9000/each

    10 x PVDM-12 USED @ $120/each

    6 x PVDM2-8 USED @ $240/each

    20 x PVDM2-16 USED @ $300/each

    20 x PVDM2-32 USED @ $850/each

    10 x PVDM2-48 USED @ $1000/each

    1 x VG224 NEW IN BOX $3600

    2 x VG248 NEW IN BOX $5000/each

    Rick Truong
    TruTech Systems
    AIM: ricktrutek
    E-Mail: rick at trutechsystems dot net

    rick, Jun 26, 2006

  3. "rick" <> wrote in message

    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Voip-info.org has a lot of information that you can look at if you
    > want to learn more. It has a lot of basic information there as well.
    > hth.
    >
    > Cant help you with book though, havent read any :D

    Thanks, Rick. That is a great site.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jun 28, 2006