    logs. at least 4 RJ45 ports (preferably more), wireless with a good range.
    TIA
    Iain

    Swarfmaker, Mar 11, 2010

  2. Swarfmaker

    alanp Guest

    My Netgear DG834PN keeps dropping connections , even in the local network, so
    If your DSL disconnections are due to a problematic phone line, then
    the 2wire 2700HGV ( aka BT Business Hub ) is a good option. It can be
    had on ebay for £10 or less ( incl delivery ) if you bide your time &
    bid on the right auction. ( search for BT Business Hub )

    The following site will tell all you need to know about any hacks
    needed to get it to work with your isp.

    http://bt2700hgv.tripod.com/ir1002700HGV.htm

    alanp, Mar 19, 2010