    Does anybody know a good source with prices below 110$/Euro.

    Thanks
    Rainer

    Rainer Jungeilges, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Rainer Jungeilges

    Brian V Guest

    the 2924 has a lifetime hardware warranty why not just rma it?

    Brian V, Jun 17, 2004

  3. X-No-Archive: Yes

    Really? Worldwide?
    I didn't know this. I have to check the Cisco site with focus on this
    issue.
    Does anybody have a bookmark?

    Is this true for the 3548XL too and is this the reason why I can't find
    them on the net?

    But unfortunatly I put my hands on this PS. Warranty is lost, I think.

    Rainer Jungeilges, Jun 17, 2004