    used and what worked.

    Thank You

    J.

    Justin F. Knotzke, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Justin F. Knotzke

    AMH Guest

    At rec.running a guy has posted pictures he took.

    I don't remember the topic subject or e-mail but links were posted
    there wed the 15th.

    Hope this helps,
    Andy

    AMH, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Justin F. Knotzke

    Ms.Jaime Guest

    I got a few pretty good ones from the whole week
    and some from that Sunday.
    I can email you some if you like.

    Ms.Jaime
    (Hamilton, Ontario)