    Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    I talked with Netgear and Dlink and they do not have the items.

    Tex

    tex, Sep 29, 2006

  2. tex AKA in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 9/29/2006,after
    much thought,came up with this jewel:
    I think you better take your laptop with you to the store. Any of the
    above mentioned cards should work. Perhaps you are not inserting it
    correctly. (have you heard that before?)

    max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages:

    What's in a Name?, Sep 30, 2006

  3. tex

    tex Guest

    Max
    Thanks for the time, but hte side rails on each side of the cards I
    have tried--Netgear and Dlink are 'thicker' than the Megahertz modem
    that is currently in the slot and would be replaced by the new card.

    ...I do believe I have heard that line before...

    Tex

    tex, Oct 1, 2006
  4. tex AKA in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on 10/1/2006,after
    much thought,came up with this jewel:
    Well I guess you should try your local PC shop(not BigStore)-perhaps
    they may have one that might fit or know where you can find one.

    max

    What's in a Name?, Oct 2, 2006