    Example: I'm in a program, click on File/Open, and see a full list of files
    but when I try to open one, I am prompted to supply a password.

    If anyone could do that, I'd buy it in a snap.

    JJ Marquez, Jun 30, 2003

  2. JJ Marquez

    neopolaris Guest

    Are you saying you desire passwords for your passwords or that you need a
    password manager? Consider using very "strong" passwords and change them
    frequently. Wait I just reread your example. What OS are you using?

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Jul 8, 2003

  3. JJ Marquez

    neopolaris Guest

    Personally have never seen of such a program.

    neopolaris, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Try "Advanced File Protector"

    Matthew Gaylord, Jul 11, 2003