    me at will pay 10 times higher price for each
    bottle with shipping and handling fee.

    jie

    jay, Jan 11, 2004

  2. jay

    Mcploppy © Guest

    jay bashed at the keyboard and said:
    http://www.homemadesimple.com/dawn/antibac.shtml
    --
    McPloppy ©

    { Remove both MyShoes to email me }
    { Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
    { Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
    { My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

    Mcploppy ©, Jan 11, 2004

  3. jay

    zamboni30000 Guest

    OK, I have to ask...have you tried the local grocer, and why won't
    what they have there do? Are you a collector of old soap bottles or
    something?

    zamboni30000, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Ok not the right group but I can answer this one I think.
    I built an open shower in a strip club all white tile with a black light
    over it. The girls would shower using the old formula Prell Shampoo.
    Seems the old soaps had tons of phosphates in them and they would glow
    under black lights in the shower.

    Now why would a guy want this? I'll leave that up to you to decide.

    http://www.eglowstore.com/products.html

    Oh yeah you can use phosphorus soap in a bomb too.
    Tide glows when XRayed and can be used to activate a photocell in a bomb to
    set it off.

    So he's either a stripper of a terrorist.

    You decide.

    Trai'

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 11, 2004
  5. jay

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Have you seen what Coca Cola looks like under UV?

    Brian H¹©, Jan 11, 2004
  6. Why not "the right group"? The name of this group doesn't have a
    specific word designating what would be OT.

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  7. jay

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Where are you from? They still sell it in the US.

    pcbutts1, Jan 11, 2004
  8. jay

    Mara Guest

    Newbie. ;)
    <snip>

    Mara, Jan 11, 2004
  9. jay

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004
  10. I know, it was just an FYI for his benefit.....;oþ

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  11. jay

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jan 12, 2004
  12. jay

    Mara Guest

    Clue application noted. ;)

    Mara, Jan 12, 2004
  13. No, I have to try that one.

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 12, 2004
  14. ;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 12, 2004
  15. jay

    Brian H¹© Guest

    And tonic water :)

    Brian H¹©, Jan 12, 2004
  16. Completely different than possible reasons mentioned:

    Dawn is the dish detergent that's usually recommended for getting grease &
    oil off of animals/pets.

    Cathy

    Cathy Friedmann, Jan 12, 2004
  17. jay

    Mort Guffman Guest

    It's also good for making huge bubbles (I'm serious). I didn't know
    they changed the formula

    mort

    Mort Guffman, Jan 12, 2004
  18. jay

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Try lemon juice.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 12, 2004
  19. jay

    Boomer Guest

    My thoughts also. You're welcome. :)

    Boomer, Jan 12, 2004
  20. jay

    Zermut Guest

    Why? So you can wash your bunghole with? What a daft twonk you are. It
    seems these kinds of people don't know that this type of question is
    stupid and silly.

    Zermut

    Zermut, Jan 12, 2004