    therefore a credible and reliable source is a must. A good price doesn't
    hurt either. :)

    Ruff

    Ruff-Cut, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Ruff-Cut

    Ruff-Cut Guest

    Oops...I meant the 4500...not the 5400.

    Ruff-Cut, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Ruff-Cut

    Frank ess Guest

    I have a 995 I'd let go for USD800, a decent and good price from where I
    stand.

    Frank ess, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Ruff-Cut

    Bryce Guest

    $800 ???!!!

    Are you kidding?!!!

    Those go used for $450 tops! usually $400.....and that' including the entire
    "kit".

    Bryce, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Ruff-Cut

    dirtycow Guest

    Does anyone know where to find a Nikon 990, 995, or 5400 for a decent
    I'm selling a fully boxed 995 in great condition for £195 (GBP)

    Email me if you want more details!

    matt (AT) feenster (DOT) co (DOT) uk

    dirtycow, Apr 29, 2004
  6. Ruff-Cut

    Tom Monego Guest

    Yeah bought mine new 2 years ago from B&H for $525. $400 would be reasonable.
    Or are you looking to see how desparate this guy is.

    Tom

    Tom Monego, Apr 29, 2004
  7. Ruff-Cut

    Bryce Guest

    It was just funny when the guy said "decent and good price from where I
    stand" and the USD800 was in the same sentence. What... is he standing in
    jail or something?

    Bryce, Apr 29, 2004
  8. Ruff-Cut

    Ruff-Cut Guest

    Let me guess.....you're the guy who sells the military the $400
    hammers and $600 toilet seats.

    Ruff-Cut, Apr 30, 2004
  9. Ruff-Cut

    Ruff-Cut, Apr 30, 2004
  10. Ruff-Cut

    Frank ess Guest

    Hey, just one guess each.

    Yes, but our speciality is 85¢ nuts

    Frank ess, Apr 30, 2004
  11. LCE just offered me £125 against a D70, *** off said I.

    I'll keep it and wait for D70 prices to drop as they will, when D70 mark 2
    is released.

    JT

    John Taverner, Apr 30, 2004
  12. Ruff-Cut

    Ralph Guest

    Got a Nikon 990 that has everything that came with it. Plus I have the TC-
    E2 Tele Converter lens. I will sell it for $300.00. I am the original
    owner and it is in excellent condition.

    Ralph

    Ralph, May 1, 2004