Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by Neil - ee, Aug 16, 2014.

  1. Neil - ee

    Neil - ee Guest

    Looking for my old beetle EUY882J

    Anyone know the whereabouts of my old white beetle.

    I was the first owner from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, and having stumbled
    around dvla website, its seems the car still exists, and stored off
    road(sorn)

    dvla details below, freely available.

    Registration number: EUY 882J
    ? SORN
    MOT No details held by DVLA

    Vehicle excise duty
    Vehicle excise duty rate for vehicle
    12 Month rate £0.00
    Vehicle details

    Vehicle make VOLKSWAGEN
    Date of first registration 31 December 1970
    Year of manufacture 1970
    Cylinder capacity (cc) 1192cc
    CO?Emissions Not available
    Fuel type PETROL
    Tax class HISTORIC VEHICLE
    Export marker No
    Vehicle status SORN in place
    Vehicle colour WHITE

    Also, interested of another local beetle thats still around, also from
    bromsgrove & Redditch. Yellow in colour and is EUY883J as well.

    EUY 883J
    ? Taxed

    Expires: 01 April 2015

    ? MOT