    I need this book for CPU references etc but until now I
    have been unsuccessful in finding this elusive book.

    Jim

    Jim, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Jim

    Gerard Bok Guest

    Haven't read Mike's books for a while :)

    But are you sure he is not telling you to read the manual that
    came with the motherboard you have at hand ?

    Each motherboard comes with a specification book. Sometimes a
    small paper book, often a .pdf file on the CD that holds the
    drivers for the book.
    And as a last resort: try the manufacturer's website.

    Gerard Bok, Oct 1, 2004