    INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES

    Linking Technology between the World and You
    www.interlinktechnologies.com

    kaceyjames, Apr 16, 2007

  2. kaceyjames

    Frisbee® Guest

    A little short on BRANES are we, Kacey?

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007

  3. kaceyjames

    John R Guest

    I can see the conversation now...

    "Sure, Mr Prospect, I am a Microsoft Partner. To earn that, I went to a
    usenet group and got a bunch of certified people to link their MCP ID to my
    company, which is really only me. No, they don't actually work for me,
    actually, I've never even met any of them and I don't know anything about
    them other than the fact that they were stupid enough to comply with my
    request. Where are they from? Oh, I imagine that they are from China or
    India. What's that? How does that prove that my company can help you?
    Well, I got the points, didn't I?"

    Excuse me, but isn't one of the terms of Microsoft Partnership program to
    get the points is to actually employ certified people? Are you sure you
    want to start off your partnership with Microsoft in this fashion? Are you
    sure you want to advertise that here?

    John R, Apr 17, 2007
  4. kaceyjames

    Frisbee® Guest

    He's already screwed himself on this... Microsoft does read these forums.

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007
  5. Actually no, as long as he has your permission to use your MCPID its fine.
    The choice is yours as to whom you wish to associate your MCP status with.

    ..rev

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 17, 2007
  6. kaceyjames

    Cerebrus Guest

    INTERLiNK TECHNOLOGIES
    Dontcha think the name and the slogan of his company are appropriate,
    considering his intentions !?

    "Linking MCP ID's between the World and Me."

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  7. kaceyjames

    Cerebrus Guest

    Can I associate my MCP status with Scarlett Johansson ? Or Lindsay
    Lohan ?

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  8. kaceyjames

    Consultant Guest

    what's your wife look like?

    Consultant, Apr 17, 2007
  9. kaceyjames

    JaR Guest

    You, sir or madam, are a fsckwit.

    Oh, and allow me to assist with your marketing, Kacey:

    There, that should generate lots of inquiries for your inbox.

    You're welcome!

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  10. kaceyjames

    CBIC Guest

    That was not very nice.

    CBIC, Apr 17, 2007
  11. kaceyjames

    Frisbee® Guest

    IAWTP

    Frisbee®, Apr 17, 2007
  12. kaceyjames

    JaR Guest

    I Always Want To Pee?
    If Any Wellington Tomorrow Party?
    I Am Wetting The Porch?

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  13. kaceyjames

    kpg Guest

    I Agree With That Post

    what do I win?

    kpg, Apr 17, 2007
  14. kaceyjames

    Consultant Guest

    gkiefer

    Consultant, Apr 17, 2007
  15. kaceyjames

    JaR Guest

    <fx="Don Pardo">

    kpg, you have just won an exciting, fun-filled two weeks on the fabulous
    MCNGP Yacht! Yes, kpg, you and your significant other/date/dog will
    spend the next two glorious weeks pulling oars and shoveling coal to the
    throbbing beats of our gold-record winning drummer, Igor One-Thump!
    Imagine the fun as you toil in sweltering heat as the rest of the MCNGP
    laze about on deck and marvel at the sun drenched waters and wave to
    friendly natives of the lovely islands as we cruise placidly by. Thrill
    to the excitement as Igor ratchets up the drumbeat for the ever-popular
    water ski hour! You will feast once daily on buckets of our galley's
    finest swill, poured appetizingly on the decks at right at, and most
    likely on, your feet. Now that's service, MCNGP style!

    Congratulations, kpg!

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  16. kaceyjames

    Cerebrus Guest

    I know a PotD when I see it !!!

    Cerebrus, Apr 17, 2007
  17. kaceyjames

    CBIC Guest

    Yup. 2nded

    CBIC, Apr 17, 2007
  18. kaceyjames

    kpg Guest

    um...can I have the cash instead?

    kpg, Apr 17, 2007
  19. kaceyjames

    JaR Guest

    No. Now hurry up and get aboard. The passengers are getting restless and
    are clamoring to cast off so happy hour can start.

    Sprightly, now!

    JaR, Apr 17, 2007
  20. kaceyjames

    catwalker63 Guest